Thursday, October 10, 2013

Beaver Valley Piecemakers Quilt Show!

Gosh, I almost forgot to mention this...
The local quilt quild is having their annual quilt show.  I will be there so if anyone reading wants to meet up there tomorrow or Sunday, let me know.  I won't be there as a vendor, just visiting to see the glorious quilts on display!  Email me if you want to meet up there. cathspennies@gmail.com
Here's the info:
The Beaver Valley Piecemakers
18th Annual Quilt Show 
HOLY FAMILY PARISH
1851 3rd Avenue
New Brighton, PA 15066

Friday and Saturday

Oct 11th and Oct 12th 10 AM till 5 PM

Sunday

Oct 13th 2012- 11 AM to 4 PM

Admission $ 7
Children 12 & under Free

1 comment:

Holly James said...

Thank you for this great post! I have been looking for some cool religious rugs to put in my kids rooms. I'm going to surprise them for their birthdays!
Holly James | http://rugheaven.com/