Tuesday, July 5, 2011

“Those Blasted Crows!” NEW PATTERN!

Did you know that crows are considered one of the smartest birds?
This new pattern is to honor those smart, but obnoxiously annoying birds. 
There must be something to like about crows … I just haven’t figured it out other than to make them somewhat cute on a candle mat design!
crowslrg The finished size of this candle mat is 14” round.  The picture shows it made with 100% wool but woolfelt can easily be substituted for any or all of the wool requirements to help save on expense. 
The special new release price for this pattern is $8.00 which includes shipping to anywhere in the US or Canada.  It will be $.75 more for all other international orders.  (i’ntl customers email me before paying please)  The pattern price will go up to the regular selling price of $9.50 on Thursday, so order now to save $$.

An instant downloadable E-Pattern is available for this design.   The price for the E-Pattern is $5.00. The E-pattern can be downloaded at Pattern Mart or at  The Pattern Cupboard 

If you wish to pay by check instead of Paypal, just email me
cathspennies@gmail.com  and I’ll send you my mailing address info.
I have wool kits available to go along with the pattern too.
The price is $38.00 including the shipping cost and the pattern.
That price includes all the washed and felted wool fabric* needed to make this.
(100% wool …no woolfelt)
*my own hand-dyed green background, orange & gold wools. The wool for the crows is a speckled black wool.
If interested in the wool kits, just email me cathspennies@gmail.com and I’ll send you an invoice for payment.

Happy Day everyone!

5 comments:

Anna said...

love those crows!!!

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Adorable! Loving your crows.

jennifer768 said...

Awesome !Love the crows !Hugs,Jen

Mosaic Magpie said...

How cute is this!!!
Deb

Anonymous said...

Cath,
Love your work and check in occasionally to see what kinds of cool things you're up to. I never buy because I'm too pathetic to actually finish anything. But I really enjoy seeing your work.

Had to comment about your crows -- cute as a button! But regarding the real thing, not only are they smart, but very social. The large, loud groups you see are actually families. The young crows stay around for a few years to help raise the current fledglings. And apparently they are eternal optimists -- they cache food (collected from my neighbor) in our lawn only to have my dogs gobble it up every time. Yes, they're noisy, but I think they're funny, charming, and very interesting.

Bottom line -- I love your crows!