Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Pattern! Black-Eyed Susans

It’s that time of year when I see the Black-eyed Susans everywhere.
They remind me that Fall is approaching.
This is a design that I created a few years back and sold as finished candle mats.  I had so many requests for the pattern recently, I decided it was time to sell the pattern.
Here it is…
susanscropped
“Black-Eyed Susans”
Wool Appliqué Penny Rug Candle Mat
Finished size: 13” round
This one is really easy to stitch. Since the flower petals are loose, they only need stitched in the center to attach them.  The center green circle and stems are done with a stem stitch and the gold scallop circle that weaves in and out are done with a simple backstitch. 
So pretty!  So easy!
The pattern price is only $9.50 which includes shipping to US and Canada. 
Click on the Paypal button on the left to purchase or if you wish to pay with a check, just email me  cathspennies@gmail.com .
Wool kits are available for this too.  Kit price  includes:
*The pattern
*Pretty speckled black wool for the background & backing
*Hand-dyed gold and green wool for the flowers and leaves.
*Shipping (international customers will need to pay a little extra)
Kit price is $36.00
If interested, just email me cathspennies@gmail.com

I have a downloadable E-pattern available for this too.   Patternmart and Pattern Cupboard will have the E-pattern available soon … links will be added here soon .

Happy Day everyone!

2 comments:

jennifer768 said...

Beautiful pattern!Hugs,Jen

Anna said...

Love it! I am working on the crows and pumpkins!