Saturday, September 10, 2011

“Stuffed Turkey!” New Pattern!

 

stuffedturkey 600 The finished size of the beauty is 14” round. 

Those turkeys just make me smile.  We have a lot of wild turkeys in our area and I’m always amazed that something so big and heavy can get itself up off the ground and fly. But they do!  They look like bombs falling from the sky when they land too … I’ve been scared a few times while driving to see a turkey bomb landing along the side of the road.

But these turkeys aren’t flying anywhere.  They’re stuffed full!

It’s a lot of stitching and all the wool along with the detailed stitching makes this a really nice heavy mat. 

I recommend 100% wool to make this but woolfelt can be substituted for any or all of the wool requirements. 

Pattern price is a special $8.50 for the next few days. After that, the price will go up to the regular price of 9.50.  This price includes shipping for US and those super friendly Canadians.  (I love Canadians :) Just click up there on the left to order and Paypal pay.

I will have wool kits available too. Unfortunately, I’m completely out of the wool that I need for this.  I’ll get my Woolrich wool order delivered Monday for sure so wool kits will be ready to go by the end of next week once I get it all dyed and ready.  More info about this in the next few days.

Don’t want to use Paypal?  I accept personal checks!  Just email me

cathspennies@gmail.com and I’ll give you my mailing address.

Do you like E-Patterns instead of mailed patterns?

I have that available too!

Go to my Pattern Mart site HERE

Or go to my Pattern Cupboard site HERE  to order the E-Pattern.

 

stuffedturkeypic

Happy Day everyone!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

OH my goodness...this is so stinking cute!!!

Penny said...

Those are super cute - I've got my order in! Do you mind telling where you buy your wool fabric? I'd like to try a small sample & see how it compares to the wool felt I've been using.

Thanks!
Penny G

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love it! Looks awesome!

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Cath. I'm a new follower.
I am absolutely amazed at the
designs you make. I have scrolled
up and down and all around to
look at everything twice! The
turkey is adorable, and I like the
Sugar Cookies mat and the Snow
design. They are all so beautiful.
You should be very proud of your
work.
Warm Regards,
Susan B., Western MA

SUE said...

This mat is absolutely wonderful! I giggled a little when I saw it. You are so talented and creative! SUE

Linda said...

You are one talented lady....I mean it, your designs are unbelievable cute, detailed, and top quality. I have big eyes and desires for making all these goodies, but how long do they actually take the average person to make.