Friday, October 7, 2011

New Pattern ----> “The Melt”

My new pattern …. Just in time for your holiday gift-giving stitching! 
I’m calling this one “The Melt”   It’s really a trick for the eyes…
Take a look at this picture…
meltcropped
Were your eyes naturally drawn to those cute little red cardinals?
….and then did you look down and discover that the cardinal is nesting on a melted snowman?  Yeap.  It’s a surprise for the eyes!
closeup melt
It’s smaller than most of my other designs.  It’s just a little over 12” across … just the perfect size for a votive candle holder or a small pillar candle.
The really nice thing about this is that it takes very little wool to make this.  12 1/2” wool for the front and backing and then all the rest of the wool is just small scraps with the white wool just needing 4” x 12” .  So for very little $$, this can be a wonderful gift for anyone!
The picture shows it on a blue background but black would look just as nice.
Just click on the Paypal button on the left to purchase the mailed pattern.

The e-pattern is also available for this.  You can purchase it from my PatternMart site CLICK HERE  or from my Pattern Cupboard site CLICK HERE
Oh yes, …almost forgot… if you wish to pay by personal check instead, just email me and I’ll send you my mailing address.  cathspennies@gmail.com
candle Melt
I really do hope to start back to my regular posting.  Life has been rather hectic this past summer, but I will fight to get myself back on a regular posting schedule …simply because I miss it!
Happy Day everyone !

10 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

This brought a smile to my face. A very cute design!
Deb

paulette said...

This is adorable!! Well done, Cath! SEW creative!
P

Cat Haven Craft House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cat Haven Craft House said...

This is absolutely adorable and so intricate!!!! You should also make this design into a table runner (I would love to have it in a table runner!).

Anna said...

stop, stop, stop designing...I can't keep up!!!

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Well, my eyes went right to the hat. First pic....looked like crystal beads....never saw the cardinal!!!! I'm studying that hat!!!! Then I see it's brown plaid wool!!!! lol
Cute, Cute!!!!!

Lois

Bari Jo said...

Hi there! OOOOOoooooh this is soooo cute! You are so creative!!! :O) Made me chuckle when I realized what I was looking at! I Just love seeing all that you create! Have a great weekend! Bari Jo

Anonymous said...

another beautiful design by my talented sister. Youer right, it would make a beautiful Christmas gift.

Casserole Carol

Jan said...

I really like this one. Yep, I was looking at the cardinals then I was trying to figure out what was below the nest and then I saw the snowman. Very cute.

Cath Ü said...

Funny I saw the snowmen and thought how adorable, read the comments and then went back and found the cardinals. Now on a second run I see crystal beads... so will go find them now... LOL

I love your work, kept thinking where do I know your name from... then I read your post and saw you are on Pattern Mart and The Pattern Cupboard... so am I....LOL

Cath Ü