Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving & Black Friday Weekend Celebrations!

I’ll tell you something … We here at the Cath’s Pennies Designs house really have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Oh yes indeed, we are thankful here.  Stuffed Turkey Pattern
To celebrate our thankfulness, I’m having an Open House at my brand new website.
Details for the Open House and the special sale are on the website.
I just sent out a newsletter which also gives details of the open house.
If you have not received the newsletter but are sure that you signed up for it, go check your spam folder to see if it’s in there.
Or, if you signed up for it but never confirmed the subscription, then check your spam folder for the email confirmation notice.
Or, just try signing up again and then watch for the confirmation notice.
Anyway, my new website is http://www.cathspenniesdesigns.com/
I’ll tell you, it wasn’t fun getting it up and running, but I do have to pat myself on the back for being determined to figuring it all out.  I admit there was that one Sunday night that I was so frustrated, I wanted to just pay someone to do it all for me.  I didn’t give up though.

So, special celebrations for Thanksgiving day are …. on my new website … all patterns are only $6.00 each. Shipping is free for US and my lovely Canadian friends.  From 8am to midnight on Thanksgiving.  (eastern standard time) So get yourself outta that kitchen, sit back with your computer for 10 –15 minutes and order yourself some patterns!
If you can’t get to it on Thanksgiving day, then  Friday, all day, I’ll sell you any and all of my patterns for only $6.75 each.   If you take a look around on the website at different times during the day on Friday, you might even be able to snag something up for free!  I’m doing some quiet little giveaways but you have to pay attention!
If you can’t shop on Thursday or Friday, I’ll still give you a chance for special sale priced patterns!  On Saturday & Sunday, all patterns are $7.85 each.
Just go to the website for more info and the exact times  but basically, the earlier you shop, the better the deal.  You need to take a break on Thanksgiving.   The guys all sit and watch football while you work… take a break and make them go in to peel potatoes while you do some shopping!

I do have a favor to ask of you ladies.  I have a special place on my website that will be devoted to pictures of the projects or “art” you have made.  I’d love it if they are pictures of a candle mat from my pattern but it can be anything else that you wouldn’t mind sharing with the viewing public.  I will credit your name and website and give any info you wish about it.  If you’re selling it, I’ll give links to where it can be purchased.  But the page is devoted to my oh so wonderful online friends who just happen to be customers also. 
I’d especially would love to show one of my pattern designs made up differently than the pattern picture.  If you’ve done that, we would all love to see it!

With all of that I want to wish all of you very special readers a very happy and thankfully thankful Thanksgiving.  I treasure my customers who have become friends and I’m ever so thankful for all of your kind words of support and encouragement! 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

I'm a little behind on getting around blogland. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, just a wee bit late. :-) I never got you that pumpkin cookie recipe. I will get to it before next Thanksgiving...promise. :-)