Monday, June 20, 2011

“Climbing Clematis” New Pattern!


This is definitely one of those designs that the picture just doesn’t do it justice. 
This looks pretty on a table, but honestly, it’s gorgeous hanging on a wall. The big splashy lifelike flowers really stand out against the trellis.  I think the living room wall is where my “Climbing Clematis” is going to go.
The finished size of this is 10” x 26”. 
The pattern is now available to purchase.
CLICK HERE to go to the website "Climbing Clematis" pattern page
The wool kit, which includes the pattern and all of the 100% felted wool (NOT wool felt!) needed to complete the table runner.
Any questions?  Just email me!
cathspennies@gmail.com
Thank you ladies!
Happy Day!

.

3 comments:

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Beautiful!! I wish I did Penny patterns, yours are just wonderful!

jennifer768 said...

Oh it is beautiful !Hugs,Jen

An engineer’s Sewing Life said...

It is just very beautiful.