Friday, July 10, 2009

Pumpkin Tutorial -- CANCELLED

After almost two days of deliberation, I've decided that it's best for me to not continue doing the pumpkin penny rug tutorial. I really enjoyed doing it but I've had some recent "issues" come up with the pattern designer so I've decided to discontinue the tutorial. I will certainly continue doing other tutorials in the future not only with my own designs but other wonderful and talented designers. I'm not going to cause any further "drama" by saying anything more about this designer and the issues other than I will not ever mention her name or her designs again in my blog. The previous two tutorials that I've already posted, have been deleted. No more free advertising for her!

I will, however, still do a giveaway for the pumpkin penny rug once it's completed but only because I feel an obligation to the readers because I've already announced it as the giveaway.

The giveaway will hopefully be sometime by the end of July. It's completely made by hand, not mass produced by a large corporation, so it takes quite a bit of time to complete.

In other, happier news, I've completed the Summertime Black-eyed Susan pincushion.

I've started on the Black-Eyed Susan Candle mat and it's looking really sweet. Sorry, I didn't get a picture of it because of lack of time. I've got 5 minutes to complete this, change clothes and be out the door ......
Hopefully tomorrow I'll show the candle mat and then have it ready for Ebay sale on Sunday.

It's my own design by the way. Made by hand and not mass produced.

Comments are closed for this post because I just want to forget about it all and move on to other better and happier things!

Happy day everyone!