Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Printer Problem Postponements

I know I’ve been quiet.  I’ve was hoping to have my newest finished design ready to show yesterday and start taking orders for patterns today, but due to some printer technical difficulties, I’m way off schedule.

Our printer, who has been a loyal and dedicated servant over the years, has suddenly decided to have a meltdown.

It started with paper jams. 

Once I figured out how to stop the paper jams, Printer then harassed me with printing everything crooked.

Needless to say, I don’t have the pattern ready to send out to the printers because my own printer will not properly spit out a good copy to use.

I spent hours, yes precious HOURS yesterday, fighting with printer. 

I do have a quick picture of the finished penny rug to show …but I won’t even go into how my camera is in it’s PMS mood. This isn’t a good picture to introduce a new design, but it’s the best I can do for now.

Just know that tomorrow, I’ll have better pictures that will show the details that this picture is lacking.

100_4905 Also tomorrow, I should have printer problems resolved to be able to start up pattern sales for it.  *Crosses fingers*.

I do have a winning name for this design now. 

Much thanks to those of you who helped with the name.  Later today, I’ll notify the winner and then announce it officially tomorrow.

 

Happy Day everyone!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

That looks darling. Hope your printer problems are solved soon.

Anonymous said...

You know you can always count on your sister to help. You should have emailed it to me and I could have printed it for you!

Ask Casserole Carol--she always has a easier (aka lazier) way to do things.

I just spent the last hour on the mommy's kitchen website. Found a good recipe for cake truffles. Susan made them for Christmas, so I know they have to be REALLY easy to make. But I ill eat leather before I will ask Susan for a recipe. So I found it and can hardly wait to make them. They are yummy!

Casserol Carol

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

I think the picture came out just fine. :) I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. :(